Free Bus to the Grand Z Casino in Central City and to the Mardi Gras in Black Hawk
Most Sundays To The Grand Z Casino & twice a month on Wednesdays to the Mardi Gras! Please reward the casino paying for your ride by gambling at the casino we take you to:)
Reservations Required; We must have a minimum for the coach to go. Please if you make a reservation please show up. If you cannot go please call the reservation line by 5pm the night before to cancel. After 3 no shows a person will no longer be allowed to make a reservation and will have to board on a space-available basis.
CURRENT COVID POLICY:
- Each passenger's temperature will be taken before boarding the bus.
- Passengers are required to bring and wear a face covering or mask.
- Passengers may not sit next to another person unless they live in the same household.
- Each Passenger will sit in the same seat on the ride home
- Player card numbers need to be given at the time of reservation if you would like the free play bonus
Call to reserve your spot: 970-493-7778 Ext 1
Casino Reservation Message Line Open 24 Hours
Phone Lines open 9 to 5 pm
- Cheyenne I25 at Exit 7 Overflow lot behind McDonald's (GRAND Z ONLY)
- Fort Collins Mulberry & I25 Americas Best Parking Lot; Park on the South Side of the Hotel Away from the Rooms; The bus will pull up on the road between the hotel and the Otterbox Company; The bus will not pull into the parking lot
- Loveland I25 & Hwy 34 Park n Ride -Northwest Corner
The buses leave on time if you are not there you will get left!
Royalty Coach will contract with the casino to have your bus paid for in full as long as you meet the minimum requirements put in place by the casino; please note: each casino has different requirements. You simply sell the seats on the bus to your group at whatever price you choose and apply your profits to your fundraiser.
Typically the casinos will offer more than just the bus, it is very common for the casino to offer incentives for playing with them.